- Automsoft proves knowledge will power - by John Kennedy. Taking part in Bord na Móna’s Accelerate Green accelerator for scaling businesses, Dublin business Automsoft may hold the keys to trading in the future energy marketplace. [...]
- A new Data Architecture for Solar Farm Management - By Paraic O’Toole, CEO Automsoft New Requirements for a New Environment Industrial automation software such as SCADA systems, distributed control systems and data historians are generally designed to manage complex environments with many moving parts. Think of a traditional fossil fuel burning power station with the big cooling towers, once a common feature of the [...]
- AI and all that Jazz - Paraic O’Toole, CEO Automsoft, on the value of AI and all that jazz. AI and predictive analytics is a field that is attracting an increasing amount of attention. Like every new field that emerges, there is a lot of confusion, conflicting definitions, claims of transformational industry change and marketing fluff wrapped around a technology development [...]
- Artificial Intelligence – a Definition - Envirocities eMagazine Jan 2020 – Article [...]
- Irish companies score big on cleantech in the Middle East at WETEX - Read PDF below: Irish companies score big on cleantech in the Middle East at WETEX – Construction Business News Middle East [...]
- Live Webinar – From Data Historians to IoT - [...]
If you’d like a personal demo, or to discuss your requirements, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Chat to us online, or request a demo or enquire here: