Renewable Energy Management
We work with innovative low to zero carbon renewable energy generators to develop unique applications to manage their wind farm, solar and landfill gas generating operations. We help create next generation O&M models, KPIs and analytics for renewable energy generation installations.
We can help you to:
- Collect generation data from remote / harsh environments where high latency network connections are an issue, to ensure that you lose no data
- Connect to and collect data from equipment from multiple vendors with standard and proprietary protocols
- Monitor and alarm power generation tolerances from the required dispatch load, current generation load, frequency and grid limits
- Configure, deploy and monitor new equipment quickly using our Information Model
- Have real-time performance visibility of your farms and plants with dashboards of your operations which can be accessed in the field, on devices and in your central control room
- Generate alarm and condition data for root cause analysis of asset failure or performance degradation
For detailed information read this case study on how a Wind Farm Management Application was built using RAPIDEnterprise
Wind Farm Management Application
If you’d like a personal demo, or to discuss your requirements, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Chat to us online, or request a demo or enquire here: